Sexy Asian Singles
spcranger 58 / M
"(!!!!UPDATE!!!!) Back On the Market"
Portland, Oregon, United States
 
Standard Member
Last Visit: This week
Member Since: February 3, 2020

Still not a member of AsianMatchMate.com?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view spcranger's photos, and thousands more!
  • 31,630 Members Online NOW!*
  • 106,805 New photos this week!
  • 112,078,573 Active Members!*
Friends Network
AlliyeGlow
Online NOW!
Oregon, United States
MrsGreenEyes4
Oregon, United States
 
Status
spcranger 58/M
Portland, Oregon
Introduction
[B]So where shall I begin,[/B] Let’s start with the 99.5% rule formerly the 99% rule, but as I have gotten older the percentages drop. [B]What is the 99% Rule?[/B] I wrote about this many years ago under another profile when I was actively looking. The 99% Rule is that most of us on AFF has a realistic 1% chance of actually meeting and hitting if off. The other 99% falls into the following categories: 1. [B]60%[/B] of the profiles are fakes or flakes, race, and ethnicity 2. [B]25%[/B] are a lot of talkers but no shows 3. [B]10% [/B]those that have no chance at all due too physically not compatible 4. [B]4%[/B] you will meet, and they are NOT anything like their photos. 5. That leaves the elusive[B]1%[/B], you meet, and things just fall into place. That 1% is rare I’ve been on and AFF for many years and to be honest I have met only two 1% in 15 years give or take again I had a 1% who was my lover for over 10 years and then she moved away about 4 – 5 years ago. Every two years I get back on AFF for about 3 months in search of the elusive 1%. For me now it’s about .5% due to my age. The older you get the percentage decreases. I am not the hunk I was at 40 now that I am mid 50’s so the pool of women decreases exponentially. I however no slouch either. I work out, don’t drink nor smoke and I walk or run at least 4 miles a day. So that is the 99% Rule. [B]Now about me,[/B] I’m not going to write a long profile of what I’m looking for, because “why”? If there is a couple or woman who is remotely interested in a married, black male 50ish, they will undoubtedly seek you (me) out. Again, that is extremely rare. If you want to know about me, just ask. I’ll tell you I have no secrets, no lies, no BS. I can send photo as well upon request. [COLOR firebrick][B]***WARNING*** [/B][/COLOR]Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My Ideal Person Female, single or married, athletic in nature age 50 - 70. Some who is sexually intense.

Information
  • 58 / male
  • Portland, Oregon, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Straight / Prefer not to say
Looking For:  Women or Couples (man/woman)
Birthdate: January 1, 1964
Marital Status: Married
Body Type: Athletic
Race: Black
Speaks: English